Local Roofing Company, Roofing Installation Process
All of our roof replacements are backed by exceptional manufacture’s warranties. Adding to our manufacture’s warranties, Mr.Roof.Inc provides you with our own outstanding labor warranty. Our labor warranty is 10 years. We guarantee your roof to be maintenance free for 10 years, from the date of completion. If there are any leaks or defects in our workmanship on your roof for 10 years, Mr.Roof.Inc will fix it free of charge. This is our promise to you, so go ahead and give us a call for a free roof estimate.
7.30am: Our roofing team arrives
When our roofing guys arrives they immediately start preparing the site to start the job, using tarps and wooden barriers to protect your home AND yard from debris. Mean while the Team Leaders Inspect the Site to make sure everything is covered and finds the best spots to place ladders. Materials show up at the same time as the crew via our delivery truck and are placed in a safe location without damaging your lawn.
8.00am: Roofing Tear Off
Installation issues uncovered:
1. Metal capping traps water behind fascia… possible water leakage & rotted wood.
2. Drip edge never installed… possible water leakage.
3. Chimney flashing required roof tar.. possible water leakage.
4. Vent pipe hole cut too large… possible water leakage.
5. Insulation packed into soffit area… very little intake ventilation.
6. Ridge vent never installed.. inadequate ventilation for the attic.
10.00am: New Roof Installation Begins
1. Inspecting all wood for damage , repair or replacing roofing boards or plywood.
2. Blowing off all lefted debries and dust from the roof after tear off and deck repairing.
3. Blowing gutters off so work area is clean for new installation.
4. Installing roof Edge Flashing (drip edge).
5. Installing water barrier (Ice&water shield) 3f Up at the Eave and 18inch at the rake by the code.
6. We put Ice & Water shield around chimneys , skylights, along wall flashing.
11.00am: Shingles Installation
1. Install starter under first shingle course.
2. Install first shingle passing drip edge for 3/4 inch.
3. 6 nails per shingle (storm nails).
5. Make sure any nail at least 6 inches away from any seams.
6. Restepflash skylight.
7. New pipe flashing.