Cost Replace Roof Providence
How much does it cost to replace the roof in Providence? Pros and cons of roofing materials. When planning the construction of a house, special attention should be paid to the choice of roofing. We all want it to be excellent in quality, durability, and affordability. Can such combination of requirements be real? Yes, it can but you should carefully think through all the moments of replacing a roof cost in Providence prior to making a final decision. A variety of roofing materials can confound anyone. In such situations, a thorough analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of each type of the roof material as well as the roofing repair costs in Providence will help to make a choice.
Metal tile. So, how much does it cost to repair a roof in Providence? Each specialist will ask you about the material you want to use and advice you to choose the metal tile. Nowadays it is the most popular material for roofing. Let’s see why.
- One of the lowest roofing costs in Providence and the availability of material in stores;
- simplicity and ease of installation;
- environmental friendliness- due to the fact that the metal tile is made of steel;
- long service life – more than 20 years;
- wide choice of colors.
The cost of a roof in Providence depends on many factors such as the cost of the material ($6-13 per sq. m.), the cost of installation works (50-100% of the cost of the material), the cost of additional work and materials.
For more accurate calculation of the cost, you should use our roofing cost calculator in Providence.
On average, metal roofing will cost:
- for a small house (about 100 sq. m.) – up to $1000;
- for a house of average size (about 200 sq. m.) – $1200-2000;
- for a large house (about 300 sq. m.) – $2000-3000.
Replacing Roof Cost Providence
Soft tile. When comparing the replacing roof cost in Providence consider soft tile. This material is often chosen to perform difficult-to-construct roofs.
- ease of installation;
- a huge variety of colors of the material;
- minimum waste during installation;
- ecological compatibility;
- durability (more than 30 years of operation);
- minimization of risks when buying due to the complexity of manufacturing the material and the impossibility of its forgery.
Given that the cost of soft tile is $7-17 per square meter and roofing works cost $6-40 per square meter, such roof cost in Providence will be:
- for a small house (about 100 sq. m.) – $1000-4000;
- for a house of average size (about 200 sq. m.) – $1200-8000;
- for a large house (about 300 sq. m.) – $1800-12000.
Corrugated bitumen sheets. When checking the cost to roof a house in Providence many people stop their choice on the corrugated bitumen sheets. Among the advantages of this material are the following:
- low cost;
- the simplicity of installation;
- ease of transportation;
- unusual shades of material;
- ecological compatibility;
- long service life (not less than 15 years);
- the cheapness of additional elements;
- transparency of the market – the lack of risk to buy a fake.
The cost of the material ranges from $ 9-12 per sheet, works on the roof with bituminous sheets are $4-5. The general cost to replace a roof in Providence with this material will be:
- for a small house (about 100 sq. m.) – $800;
- for a house of average size (about 200 sq. m.) – $1000;
- for a large house (about 300 sq. m.) – $1200.
The cost of the roof directly depends on the material from which it is made. To date, you can compare a wide variety of the roofing materials and choose the one that will suit your requirements about the price and characteristics. Roofing from corrugated bitumen sheets is the cheapest nowadays but this material has the shortest lifetime. Also, note that the cost of roofing works varies greatly from one company to another.